Jacob Eckhard began as the first organist and choirmaster soon after the church was constructed. A Thomas Hall pipe organ was installed in 1823 in the current church and the case for that instrument still fronts the current 1965 Shantz instrument (33 ranks, rebuilt 1991) which includes a trompette en chamade (specifications listed below).
A nineteen-bell carillon that may be played from the organ console was placed in the steeple in 1992. The carillon strikes the hours and automatically plays hymn melodies on a regular schedule. The organist also plays additional hymns and melodies for special occasions such as weddings or special community events.
Great to Pedal 8′
Nason Flote 8′
Viola Celeste 8′
Cymbelstern [slow and fast]